Frequently asked questions
Why does my SpotClean have no spray?
- Fill clean water tank with water and formula
- Securely place clean water tank back onto the unit
- Press down firmly on the tank to make sure it's secure and there are no gaps between the tank and base of the machine
- Remove any tools and clean spray tip on the tool with a brush (i.e. toothbrush) or paperclip
- Tools can be soaked in warm water.
- Check tool for any cracks or damage and replace if necessary
- Press trigger to spray with tool off
- If the wand does not spray, clean the spray nozzle with a paperclip
- Remove the clean water tank and press on the small X in the round valve on the bottom of the tank
- If no water comes through the valve, the tank may need to be replaced
- If water does come through the valve, place the clean water tank back on the unit
- Gently lift the clean water tank while pressing the trigger
- Replace and squeeze the clean tank while still pressing the spray trigger
- If there is still no spray, please contact BISSELL Customer Support